Tuesday, September 21, 2010

*New Lipstick Alert*

Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a good morning thus far!  Christina and I went to MAC the other day and I picked this new shade up.. I'm pretty much in love with it! Check it out below~
MAC in 'shy girl' 


It smells better than most lipsticks and has a nice creamy texture. I believe it was $14 or $15 at MAC.  It's such a pretty nude/peachy pink color. I would totally pair it with a pretty smokey eye or something else that is just as bold. You can top it off with a clear gloss for a little extra shine!  ( Hope this is better for you)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing some love! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Keep coming back for more! If you have ANY questions or requests leave a comment or e-mail us at michellefabiani@hotmail.com