Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oily hair?.. Try using dry shampoo, just not this one!

For those of you who don’t know, dry shampoo is a powder, usually in a spray can, that absorbs oil in your hair and leaves a fresh scent. It gets rid of greasy “second day” hair, adds volume, and makes hair look and smell fresh and clean, minus the need for water.


I saw a review on Youtube over this product and decided to buy it. Pretty sure I will not buy this again.. here's why....
pros: 
  1. I don't have to wash my hair as often
  2. Inexpensive product  $5.49 at CVS
cons: 
  1. Had a hard time trying to get all the Grey out of my hair.
  2. Seems like it only kind of worked after ONE day of not shampooing
  3. If i went two days it just made my hair look worse than before.   
 I'm sure this dry shampoo works great on some people but for me it failed miserably. I have very oily hair after a day of not shampooing and this product just did not do the trick for me. I have not tried any other dry shampoo's yet but I did look some up. Here are some that got good reviews..   

       1. Batiste....$5.99 a can at Sallys
 2. Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo..$18 at Sephora
                    

2 comments:

  1. Most popular at Sephora hands down...Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo

    http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P254307&om_mmc=GoogleBase&_requestid=42976&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=987057

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey goober! Thanks for looking at the blog! Good to know.. cause the one i bought SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing some love! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Keep coming back for more! If you have ANY questions or requests leave a comment or e-mail us at michellefabiani@hotmail.com