Friday, September 24, 2010

very nice...

3 new Fabulous lipsticks.

I was at work the other day when my manager came up to me and told me that Rite Aid was having a sell on there cosmetics! You know me, i can't pass makeup up.  So michelle and i decided to check it out. All of there L'oreal and Maybelline products were buy one get on 50% off and some of there lipsticks were buy one get one free. So we decided to get some. I bought Two of L'Oreal infallible lipcolor and a color from Maybelline. :)
From left to right ( Hibiscus, Coral Crush, Azalea). 





Maybelline Coral Crush.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing some love! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Keep coming back for more! If you have ANY questions or requests leave a comment or e-mail us at michellefabiani@hotmail.com