For those of you who voted on the Halloween Look, the winner was the Fairy! Soo.. I went on YT just to kind of get some ideas and I kept seeing " dark " and " good " fairies. Then I came across something a little different.. it was called a "Punk Fairy" . I personally thought it looked really fun to do and very colorful. So.. I decided to make this my 1st Fairy/Halloween look!
Hope you like it ! =)
Products I used ..
- Blue is by Jesse's Girl, it's an 'eye dust'
- Purple is also an 'eye dust' by Jesse's Girl
- Hot pink is by MUFE in ' Blush Powder'
- Tear duct is by Jesse's Girl in 'Glow'
- Brown bone is by Urban Decay in ' Stalker'
- Blue Glitter is by NYX in 'Lavender'
- Silver Glitter is also by NYX in 'Silver'
- Liquid Liner is by Milani in 'Black'
- Tight Line is a black skinny pencil by NYX
- Also, I used 'Milk' by NYX as a base
- Mascara is by CG 'Lash Blast'
- Revlon CS foundation in '250 Fresh Beige'
- Bronzer is by NYC
- Blush is by Pixi in the ' No. 2 Stockholm' palette
- Beige concealer is by NYX and Green concealer is by Sephora
I think the next look I'll do is a Dark Fairy!