Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Very quick daytime smokey eye!

Hey Guys! So, I'm usually always doing a heavy smokey eye.. so I decided to do something a little more daytime appropriate. This is really fast and easy!! I did it in under 20 minutes.  ( Maybe thats long for some people  lol )

Hope you like it!




My eye brows look really bad in these pics.. ( I know! )  I was doing my makeup and then work called and told me I did not have to come in.. so I decided to go ahead and take pics, but I had not done my brows yet.. so i flew thru them.. and did a poooor job. oh well. =)
Like I said, it's really fast and totally for daytime.

If you guys have any requests on ANYTHING.. please feel free to ask us!! 

Products used!


The black is from Victoria Secret 'Beauty Rush'

3 comments:

  1. you are fab! what a stunning blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! Your cheek color looks great too; what color is that on them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! David- the blush comes from a palette by Pixi its a Natural Mineral Kit in ' No.2 Stockholm' I mixed the 2 blushes together. =) You can find it at Target.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing some love! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Keep coming back for more! If you have ANY questions or requests leave a comment or e-mail us at michellefabiani@hotmail.com