Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Little Late... but this was my Snooki makeup.




 Eyes:
  - Used NYX jumbo pencil in Black
  - Matte black shadow from 88 palette
  - Black eye pencil and liquid liner
  - Lash Blast mascara from CG

 Face:
  - Physicians Formula green and beige concealer
  - RCS foundation in beige
  - a TON of  bronzer from NYC

Lips:
  Concealed them with NYX Concealer in  jar
  Sephora nude lipgloss


Hey guys.. again sorry we have not been on here.. we're in school and that has to come 1st right now.  =)


Only 4 more weeks tho!!!! 


Love
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. it's never too late to fist pump...you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, when I saw this picture on my sidebar, I TOTALLY thought it was Victoria Beckham!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing some love! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Keep coming back for more! If you have ANY questions or requests leave a comment or e-mail us at michellefabiani@hotmail.com