1. Don't shower or wash hands in HOT water. The hot water takes the moisture out of your skin!
2. Apply lotion immediately after showering and washing hands. My mom has the softest skin ever, she swears the reason she has this is b/c she never completely dries off after a shower, she mixes the lotion with the damp skin. Worth a try?!
3. Antibacterial soap in public places can be harsh on hands too. Also, using Olive Oil can help keep your cuticles soft!
4. Try to use body wash instead of bar soap.
5. Dry feet? Put on a thick lotion or whatever you got on at bedtime and layer with some heavy duty thick socks, and sleep in this over night. Your feet will feel softer in the morning!6. New studies show that taking Omega 3 fish oil pills may help skin stay hydrated.
Info found at beauty.about.com