Hey Ladies! I got a request to do a review on the L'Oreal Infallible and Covergirls Outlast Lip Color. However, when I went to Rite Aide to pick up the CG, they were out of all there colors except a color that was waay to nude. So I decided it would be interesting to pick up the Revlon Just Bitten since it was a good $4 cheaper AND it was 40% off.... the CG was about the same price as L'Oreal.
L'Oreal 10 minutes since applying
Gloss/ 2nd part
Revlon Just Bitten in ' Crave' PLUM
- Really nice plum color for fall/ winter
- felt nice on my lips.. didn't feel to matte and dry like
- does seem to stay on the LIPS and not migrate
- The price is only $8.50 at Rite Aide
- Easy to apply
- did not start to flake
- will leave a light shimmery mark on whatever it is that you put your lips on
- the marker tip is easy to apply, but i almost felt like i needed to shake it or something to get more color out
- not much gloss comes with it
L'Oreal Infallible in 'Beyonce' RED
- Gorgeous red color, very bright
- will last a long time if you keep applying the gloss
- for the most part it is smudge proof/kiss proof
- the 1st step is so matte that it makes your lips feel very dry until you put the gloss on
- your lips have to be completely free from any type of gloss or chapstick or it will not apply right
- if you do not keep applying the gloss it will start to flake off and trust me.. it's not pretty!
- a little difficult to apply b/c it's a bright red!! must be careful, would recommend a lip liner 1st!
All in all I think both products are good in their own way. I HATE the dry feeling L'Oreal gives, Revlon does not give me this feeling. Both do have good staying power.. I feel like you def have to touch up a little more with gloss on L'Oreal OR it WILL start to flake off. The Revlon did not flake on me like L'Oreal did. I prob favor Revlon a little more PLUS it's cheaper. Revlon was $8.50 and L'Oreal was $11.99. You can usually buy these two on sale at your local drugstore. Revlon was 40% off, L'Oreal was buy one get one for 50% off. I also feel like Revlon has a better selection of colors. L'Oreal's colors were all very similar imo.
Almost forgot.. I also like the packaging better with Revlon. I like that you just flip it around rather than having to unscrew the red and then unscrew the gloss.
I hope this helped you Shweta and everyone else! Thanks so much for viewing and commenting!! Have a great day/night! =)