Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Urban Decay "The Black Palette"

I went to the mall yesterday and decided to run into Sephora. I knew I only wanted to purchase a new Mascara and that only lol!! I was curious to see if they  had received anything new in, so i started to look around. I quickly ran to Urban Decay and Saw something new! They had received "The Black Palette!!!" i was super excited, because i have never seen nor heard about this palette. I am very excited to share to palette with the rest of you guys!!! Hope you all like it as much as i do!!  Ps. Excuse the pictures, they do not do any justice.

The Black Palette that comes with eye primer. $35.00
The back of the box
It comes with 6 colors and a black eye liner


Black dog, Barracuda,Jet,Sabbath,Cobra, and Libertine


Starting w/the left... Jet( Shimmery purple w/ pink pigments, super pretty)
Barracuda( A beautiful shimmery gray)
Jet( Matte black)




Libertine( love this color, green w/ yellow pigments)
Cobra( A goldish blackish color...  VERY PRETTY!)
Sabbath( Blue w/ silver pigments)

xoxo Christina!




6 comments:

  1. All I can say is three words: I-want-it!
    After Alice Book of Shadows, and the Naked Palette, this has to be mine!
    Thanks so much for presenting it to us and for swatching it.
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i agree!! i LOVE the naked palette! i bout book of shadows 3, gonna post it up here shortly!!xoxo christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God! This palette is gorgeous!
    I want it! Wow! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely think you should go get this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much does this pallette cost??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing some love! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Keep coming back for more! If you have ANY questions or requests leave a comment or e-mail us at michellefabiani@hotmail.com