Saturday, January 29, 2011

UD... Valentines Day (Night time ) look

Hey Ladies..


I thought this look would be an awesome, sexy Valentines Date night look!
It's also using the Urban Decay book of Shadows vol III...  This time I first covered my lid in NYX jumbo pencil in black bean.  Blended that out. Next, I used Perversion. Blended..  Took Smog and went in the crease and blended up. Take smog and put on bottom lash line as well.  Took Midnight Cowboy, put that in tear duct and inner half of lid.  Took a TINY bit of Snatch and blended on brown bone. 
Used black liner in Zero by UD on top and bottom. Topped with Perversion. Perversion goes under lash line too. 


Remember, if you are using shadows with glitter.. you might want to do your eyes first THEN do your face! =)


Hope it comes in handy for you!  =0)

3 comments:

  1. Such a dramatic look...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your look on Color Wheel. Absolutley GORGEOUS!! Good job girl!!

    I'm now following you blog...please check out mine as well!!
    www.katiedid79.blogspot.com
    katie♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing some love! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Keep coming back for more! If you have ANY questions or requests leave a comment or e-mail us at michellefabiani@hotmail.com