Monday, September 26, 2011

WOW! Still ALIVE!

Sooo it's ONLY been almost 8 months since there's been action on here!  lol 


A LOT of life has been happening.  Christina has been very busy with school. I switched jobs and got ENGAGED to my bf of almost 4 yrs! 


Needless to say I've been busy wedding planning, working, school and everything in between.  Makeup has slipped in to the cracks for both of us.  =( 


I wanna make this blog more about life AND makeup.  I want to share all my wedding fun with you guys!! 


Hope everyone has been doing great since the last time we all spoke! 


Take care everyone!!!!


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing some love! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Keep coming back for more! If you have ANY questions or requests leave a comment or e-mail us at michellefabiani@hotmail.com