Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm ENGAGED!! June 4, 2011

Ransom finally asked me to marry him on Saturday, June 4, 2011 !!

Before he asked..



You can guess what I said....  =)

My main stone was his mothers, mothers.  




We decided on April 22, 2012 !! 


We are sooo super excited.  Our engagement party is coming up on October 9th.. so stay tuned for pics!!


Wanted to share this with you guys.  It was such a special day for both of us.  
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!!!!!


*MICHELLE* 

4 comments:

  1. Awwww.... A million congratulations!
    Super cute pictures!
    *Just curious, who was there to capture the moment??
    I can't wait to follow up with your future wedding posts!
    Once again, contras to the both of you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend came along. She is usually with us when we go down to the river, so it was not unusual for her to be there that time too. =)
    I told Ransom that when it came time to him asking.. that i DID want someone there to take pics. I didnt care if they had to hide in a bush!! i WANTED the moment captured!! lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said no? Hehe, just joking! Of course, you'll say yes to his proposal. Any girl who's ready to settle down will definitely say to his man's proposal. Right now, I'm planning on a wedding proposal for my girlfriend before Christmas. Well, I hope she'll say the big YES to me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaww... im sure she will say yes!!! congrats in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing some love! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Keep coming back for more! If you have ANY questions or requests leave a comment or e-mail us at michellefabiani@hotmail.com