Saturday, November 12, 2011

A look at our engagement party..

It's been a month now since we celebrated our engagement with family and friends..  it was a lovely night!  The ladies did such a wonderful job decorating and getting everything together.. food was awesome and we received some nice gifts.  

Here are some pictures from the night..


                                                   The clubhouse we had it at..   


                                 Our cake my lovely friend Summer made!





Our invitation






Some girls from work.. the girl in the scarf is a bridesmaid..
Miss Courtney!

Mom, me and sister ( maid of honor)



Ransom opening up some more wine! 

Kelley (bridesmaid) like my other sister! 

Christina ( bridesmaid) 

Cutting our cake... but not with a knife! lol..

Mom, Dad, me & Ransom



It was a wonderful night and I wanted to share it with all of you!!  Happy Saturday to everyone. Go Dawgs!!


xoxoxox
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing some love! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Keep coming back for more! If you have ANY questions or requests leave a comment or e-mail us at michellefabiani@hotmail.com