Using these tips gives your face a more 3D effect.
1. I like to contour my face before the highlight, so i will start with that. Use an angled contour brush and dab it into a contour shade( a dark shade). Tap brush for excess powder.
2. Apply contour right under your cheek bones. Make a fish face to find your cheek bones. See where your cheeks are sucked in the most? Thats where you apply it.
3. Now contour your temples. I also like to contour my forehead because it frames your face.
4. Now apply to the side of your nose. You can blend it into your cheeks
Now for the Highlight
5. Apply the highlight wherever light reflects on your face. The bridge of your nose, above your cheek bones, center of forehead, and the front of your chin.
6. Use a stippled brush or a duo fibre brush giving your face an air brushed look. Dab brush in powder and tap off brush for excess powder.
7. LAST, smile for me :) I know it sounds dumb, but i think it will help locate the apples of your cheeks. Apply blush right on apples of your cheeks and bring it towards your ears. MAKE SURE IT IS BLENDED!!! In Fact make sure your foundation IS BLENDED!! lol You don't want that horrible ugly line.
All done and now you are BEAUTIFUL!! hurray!! xoxo christina!