Thursday, September 23, 2010

ooolala



Here i just decided it would be cute to post up some pictures of my new shoes!!! whoohoo!! I seriously have a shoe problem and i can't control my shopping :) 

Got these Nine West at Macy's and they were on SALE!! Only $60.00 bucks. These shoes are definitely your "Club" shoes or your "holiday" shoe. Oh yeah, easy to walk in.





I love these shoes!!! Also got these on sale at Bebe.com LAST YEAR!!! Never got to wear them, soo i totally looking forward to being able to wear these bad boys.. Would not recommend walking around in these shoes for a long period of time.. FEET WILL START TO HURT! Other than that they are gorgeous.

Last but not least.... Can i get a drum roll please...........



My New Hello Kitty house slippers!!! haha i fell in love with these at Ross for 10 big ones!!! They keep your feet super warm and you can even wear them outside.. i suggest you go get them and be like me ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing some love! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Keep coming back for more! If you have ANY questions or requests leave a comment or e-mail us at michellefabiani@hotmail.com